Saturday, January 14, 2012

Your favorite comfort foods

This one is really easy! If you ask me my favorite food I will hem and haw all day long. With so much good food in the world is hard to pick a favorite. But I know my comfort foods. I'm not sure why they are my comfort foods, maybe because it was all I knew how to cook for a long time, thats my best guess. But if I am feeling down about something I know exactly what I want.

White bread, american cheese and a can of condensed soup. Ahhhh! 
Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.


Brownie goodness! 
If that doesn't do it, then give me brownies. I'm not much of a chocolate eater, even brownies I don't eat often. But if I'm looking for comfort, its where I'm headed.

Devil is right. Only explanation for me eating them. 
Now, if things blow beyond sucky-town. If I am at my lowest point of despair and don't know what to do. I reach for a green box. I don't touch these things any other time. If you see them with my just insta-hug me. Seriously. And if I get them, I eat the WHOLE box. All by myself. And I cant say why, they really taste awful. But somehow they became my go-to sad food. Snackwells Devils Food cookies. Don't ask me.






No comments: