Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where you'd like to be in 10 years

Holy cow. I am having a tough time with this one! I have been thinking about it all day. In all honesty, I would like to be a lot where I am today. I will be 40, my kids will be 17 and 14. 

I want to still be a mom that cheers her kids on. They have tons of talents and I want to be their top cheerleader in whatever they decide to pursue. I always want to be the mom in the stands for every event and hope they know I believe in them.

I want to be working somewhere that allows us to travel. When I thought of this question it was the top thing that came to mind. I want to be able to travel a lot. I want to see the whole dang world. I would love to pack a bag, head to the airport and pick where we are going based on which flight is leaving next. I miss flight benefits so very much.

I want to be out of debt. Brandon and I took some big financial risks awhile back and lets just say they didn't pay off. We have been working hard to dig out of our mess. Its coming along. We have taken big steps toward it lately and its making a difference. 

I'm seriously sitting here staring at the screen. I don't have a 10 year plan, I really just want to stay the course. In 10 years I want to be ME. 

I wouldn't mind being a hot 40 year old though!

What I would like to be in 10 years!

No comments: