Monday, January 23, 2012

My earliest memory

 Today's post is my earliest memory. And I don't know. I don't really have any memories. I know thats weird but I very seriously cant remember most things. I will swear I have never been somewhere until someone shows me a picture. And not even of times long ago, it will happen for somewhere I went last year. I don't know why I cant hold a memory in my head. Its frustrating sometimes, embarrassing others. I get strange looks when I say I haven't done something and the person I am talking to says umm, yes you did, we did it together...

The best is talking to my little sister. She can remember every detail of everything. I usually end up wide eyed nodding along because I have no idea what she is talking about. I don't know how she remembers so many details. 

Brandon has theories about why its so bad, maybe they are true. Maybe they are not. Who knows. I cant leave the house without a list. I wont just forget what I need to go to the store for, I will forget what store I needed to go to. 

When I read that today was earliest memories Brandon just laughed at me and said, well, your screwed. Not very helpful but true. So once again, I am not following the guidelines of my challenge. But I am here and being honest, that counts more right?




No comments: