Tuesday, January 24, 2012

15 interesting things about ME!

I don't know how interesting this is really. Lets see what I can come up with.

1. I was named after Crystal Gail because my Grandpa loved her long hair.

2. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie. I love to do exciting things. Most exciting thing I have done is skydiving.

3. My middle name is Dawn, same as my mom and my lil girl.

4. I have driven cars, airplanes (mostly just taxiing but actually kinda flew one for about 10 seconds) and a train.

5. I'm a total movie junkie. I looooove movies.

6. The ocean is my happy place. I heart it.

7. I once had a dream that Brandon left me for a salesgirl at Dillards and woke up mad at him. He has never let me forget.

8. I will read just about any book. Its harder now with kids but I still try to read whenever possible.

9. I'm a vegetarian.

10. I'm not very interesting....

11. I have a tattoo of a crab on my foot. I really want more but its hard to justify the $$.

12. I've been a night owl my whole life and I'm trying to adjust to mornings for the first time in my life.

13. I think family vacations are ridiculously important. You spend quality time together, it helps you realize there is a whole world out there and its where so many memories are made.

14. I really enjoy cooking and baking. I like taking different things and turning them INTO something. I love to feed people.

15. I love to laugh. Saying someone is funny is the highest compliment I can give. I love love love physical comedies. If someone walks into a screen door on tv, I will laugh for 15 minutes. Or kid jokes, I'm such a nerd for them. It borders on embarrassing how funny I find it.

No comments: