Saturday, January 12, 2013

Snow Day!

We had a self-imposed snow day today. Zachs school is at the base of the mountain on a pretty steep hill. When I woke up this morning I checked for school cancellations, then I looked outside then I DIDN'T wake anyone up. It didn't feel like a good day to be out and about for a half day of school. He hasn't missed any school all year then 2 days this week. Ah well, I have a feeling he wasn't the only one absent today.

We took advantage of the snow though! Took some time to have some fun! I loooooove snow! So pretty and so much fun! 

Frozen food, birdy style



Zelda loves snow too! 

Trying to do a snow angel and Zelda jumped over her,
flipping snow all over her. 

Snow angel 

Zelda strikes again. This one makes me giggle. 

Redo! See the circle around her? Zelda did it! 

Snowball! (kinda)

Happy baby!


Poor Bernard! Chelsea says he is hibernating. 

Someone has to work around here! Don't worry, I did my share!

My pants were sooooo wet! Brr!


Brandon asked me to clean off the truck. I did all I could reach.
Zach thought the mohawk was the funniest thing ever. 

After snow, comes HOT CHOCOLATE! 

Hot Chocolate! YAY!

Someones car got stuck in front of our house. Brandon went and helped. 

We had a blast playing in the snow. Best snow day in ages! After we did hot chocolate, donuts and watched the Wizard of Oz. Such a great day!

1 comment:

Coco said...

Oh my gosh, Zelda is insane!!! HaHaHa. I love the snow angel pictures!!!