Monday, July 2, 2012

Brandon

I do not take enough time to appreciate my husband. He puts up with a lot from me. We have been married for 7 years. We would be heros in Hollywood. Anymore its pretty good in the real world. We struggle and have our ups and downs but we stick it out together. There are times that we don't put the effort in, its so easy to forget after awhile. And there is always something else that needs your attention. Some days he drives me so crazy that I want to scream. And while I am completely positive I do the same to him he handles it better. Most of the time.



 To be honest, I am kinda bat-shit crazy sometimes. My feelings get hurt WAY too easily and when it happens he is the one who hears about it. Last night I had a bit of a melt down over something that isn't his fault but he gets the brunt of my upset-ness about it. I cant talk to the person who causes this feeling in me and to be honest it wears me down. I don't understand the problem and I spend a LOT of time obsessing over it. It has been affecting my mood quite a bit. But when I freak out on Brandon he sits and listens and holds me and tells me I'm crazy but its ok. Sometimes its exactly what you need to move on from a toxic situation. I am able to realize that it still has to be resolved but I cant do that until the other person is ready. It still hurts and still sucks but I can spend less time stressing about it.



Thank you Brandon. I really do love you so very much. I hope you know that even when I am so out of my mind that I cant see straight. I am so lucky to have you. <3 <3



No comments: