Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A person that fascinates me

Alright, I'm a few days behind. In part because things have been hectic and I needed to catch up. Also in part because I have zero idea what to write. 

I am stumped. Seriously. I just wrote a whole stupid post and deleted it because it was so NOT fascinating. I've had tough days but this one is throwing me. 

I don't know!!  So I suck today. I am not doing it. I thought about just skipping it and pretending I forgot but I'll be honest. I'm just not going to do it! Take that! 

4 comments:

Coco said...

I love this kitty - I saw a picture of him on facebook today. I can't remember the whole thing, but it said if you are over 40, you see so and so - if you are under 40 you see Harry Potter.

Coco said...

OH - I remember now - if you are over 40 you see John Lennon!!

Crystal said...

MOM! I totally saw John Lennon! What does that say about me?!?

Coco said...

Means you are worldly and awesome!!!