Saturday, February 11, 2012

My favorite movie and what its about.

This is a good one! I love movies. I love lots and lots of movies. And while my fav book list is pretty dark my movie list tends to be really goofy. I love a silly movie. I honestly don't think I have a favorite. I could go on forever about how many are my favorites. So I'm just going to pick one. The one I picked to put here really isn't a movie, its a web thingy. I don't even know. Its only 45 minutes long. But since I am wearing a tee shirt from it right now, I'm rolling with it. (cuz I'm cool like that...)



Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

I don't know what it is about this show but I ADORE it. Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion and Felicia Day. I love them all. I will watch every one of them in anything they are in and they are all together here. And they all go together quite nicely.

So... The show was written and made during the writers strike awhile back by Joss Whedon (who I am a huge nerd for). It is about Dr. Horrible, played by NPH. He is this lovable villain who has 2 main goals. Join the Evil League of Evil and get the girl. The girl is Penny, Felicia Day, a sweet adorable girl who volunteers for the homeless shelter. Dr. Horrible obviously needs a hero to foil his attempts to take over the world. His nemesis is Captain Hammer, corporate tool. Played by Nathan Fillion. (if your wondering, his fists are NOT the hammer...) Our house is divided on Captain Hammer. I personally LOVE him. (the tee shirt I am wearing right now has him on it and its my fav tee shirt I own.)  

Did I mention the singing?? They totally sing ALL the time! How much cooler could it get??

Like I said, the show is not very long so I cant say very much about it or I will give it all away. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it! Its on netflix and youtube. Its a big hit with my whole family. Chelsea especially enjoys it. She wants to watch it all the time AND asks to listen to the soundtrack. She knows all the songs and can sit and recite the movie to you. Its pretty rockin' adorable! 

Its not about making money, its about taking money. Destroying the status quo because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it.

3 comments:

Coco said...

You are a nerd - just like that one dude -TED - - HMMMM.

Crystal said...

But I'm ADORABLE! Its bugging me that I cant reply anymore! Grr.

Coco said...

That's plain dumb!!! Where did the REPLY go?? And, you are the most adorable!!!