Thursday, February 9, 2012

How have I changed in the last 2 years

Ok, I'm back from vacation and I'm back to my bloggity blog challenge. Today is how I have changed in the last 2 years.

I'm not sure where to go with this. I don't think I have hardly changed at all in the last 2 years. 

The thing I think of first is friendships. I don't have some of the friends I used to have anymore. I have some I didn't have before. Some I don't know how I lived without. La Dayna and I have become really close in the last couple of years. I cant imagine not having her in my life now. She is pretty fantasticly awesome. 

I'm not sure what else I have. I've turned 30 but that wasn't a big deal. I don't feel like it changed me. 

I sleep better. I think because I have to go to bed earlier to get up to get Zach to school. I'm not a morning person at all, I haven't ever been in my life. But if I want school to be important for my kids it has to be important to me so up I get!

I've become a vegetarian. Well, I have gone back to being a vegetarian. I'm much more focused on it then I was before though. I am informed and really know why I'm doing it now. And I'm not embarrassed about now, its a choice I made for me. Before I always felt like I had to explain myself and I felt like the weirdo. Now I try not to make it a big deal, I just carry on. Usually I don't even think about it. 

I cant think of anything else. I know for the next week I'm going to think of things that I should have put here but didn't. 

No comments: