Tuesday, September 1, 2009

By myself!

Brandon decided he wanted to go hunting with his dad this week. So he packed himself, the dogs and the kiddos up and went for a trip to Milford. My whole family went to Milford and left me home alone! I really don't know what to do with myself right now! This is really crazy to me. I don't think I slept in the house completely by myself since Zach was born. I don't even have the dogs!
Did I mention I am a little lost?!?
It is going to be good, I plan to get my kitchen cleaned up, it needs it SO bad. I don't know if it has ever been this messy! It will be nice to have it scrubbed to its core. Otherwise, I have zero plans. I guess I will just see where the wind takes me!

1 comment:

Mrs Mommy said...

Oh girl...I so envy you! But I do understand the feeling of not quite knowing what to do with yourself...Enjoy it!