Friday, December 30, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas was spread out over about a week. Which is really exciting for me. I had every intention of making a blog post for each day separately but, as you can probably tell, that just did not happen. I was too exhausted at the end of each day. So be prepared, you are in for one heck of a blog post! 

On our first day of Christmas my dear mom gave to me.... A Very COCO Christmas!
I love Christmas with my family! It is the day that makes it feel like Christmas for me.
She was kind enough to move it up a day for me so I could fit everything in. 


The stockings were hung

Cant talk with a bow on her mouth!  


For Zach Love Papa! 

Happiness! 

Groundhogs day! 

How many levels of jealous are you over my adorable suitcase??

Messy messy! 




































After Cocos we went to Milford for Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful time down there.
Jay and Sandee were so excited to have Santa coming to their house. It was adorable. 

Making cookies for Santa

Christmas jammies

Decorating Santas cookies

Decorating Santas cookies 


The kids left notes for Santa telling them where they were.
Santa brought them to them in Milford. =)

Zachs letter to Santa


Reading their notes from Santa

Orange ya glad I didn't say banana?

Minnie ears 

Mickey ears

Ninjagos are cool! 

Mickey shirts 














































And finally, finding out what their awesome gift. I have been so excited for their reaction for this. I was a bit let down here. 




I lied, I'm not going to make one big post, I'm going to split into 2. See ya in the next post! 











No comments: